Reliable Teeth Whitening in Glendale, NY
A sparkling smile is always in style. At Gen Z Dentistry, we offer effective teeth whitening treatments to brighten your smile safely. Our team is committed to providing the reliable services you want while protecting your oral health so you can enjoy a healthy, gorgeous smile for many years.
We are proud to improve the appearance of the smiles of the residents of Glendale with teeth whitening treatments. Our team blends years of experience with a comforting chairside manner to create a relaxing and welcoming environment. You can trust that we will treat you with respect and kindness, regardless of the current shade of your teeth. Contact us today to learn more about our professional teeth whitening services.
CALL US: (718) 689-6060 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
Professional teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental treatment that lifts surface stains so the natural color of your teeth is visible. Our team uses an effective brightening treatment that is safe for your enamel and yields noticeable results.
Teeth whitening is popular because many foods and drinks people enjoy are highly pigmented and leave stains on your teeth that can't be removed by your daily oral hygiene routine. Foods like tomato sauce and curry or drinks like red wine, coffee, tea, and soda dim your teeth over time. We offer in-office or take-home kits that can help remove the stains your teeth have accumulated over the years.
- In-Office Brightening Treatment: For those who want to whiten their smile significantly in a single appointment, we offer in-office brightening treatments. From the moment you walk into our office, you know that our team makes you a priority. We check to ensure you're comfortable in the dentist's chair, explain the process and what you can expect, and then apply the brightening solution. At the end of your appointment, our friendly team will provide helpful tips and information to keep your teeth sparkling.
- Teeth Whitening at Home: If you have a busy schedule, then our take-home professional whitening kits may be right for you. Our take-home kits allow you to brighten your smile at your own pace or perform touch-ups between in-office treatments. Our compassionate team will provide instructions and tips so you feel confident whitening your smile at home.
How Can I Maintain My Bright Smile?
You love your fresh new smile, but you also want to know how to maintain your bright new look for as long as possible. Our team will provide valuable insight into how to keep your teeth sparkling, including habits to avoid and ways to boost your daily oral hygiene routine. Here are some effective ways to keep your smile bright:
- Avoid Tobacco: Tobacco is notorious for discoloring and yellowing your teeth, regardless of the form it takes. To maintain your brilliant smile, avoid smoking and chewing tobacco.
- Highly Pigmented Foods: Certain foods will stain your teeth more than others. To keep your teeth sparkling, reduce your intake of pigmented foods like tomato sauce and curry.
- Use a Straw: Dark drinks like coffee, tea, and red wine leave deep stains on your teeth. You can enjoy your favorite beverages and protect your bright smile by drinking them through a straw so the liquid avoids contact with your teeth.
Teeth Whitening FAQs
Improving the appearance of your smile may seem like a complex process, and it's natural to have questions. That's why we encourage you to voice your questions and concerns. Our team is happy to provide the answers and information you need to feel confident in your treatment. Here are some of the most common questions we receive about teeth whitening in Glendale:
You may experience slight sensitivity during or immediately after a whitening treatment, but the feeling will subside. Our professional whitening solution is safe for your teeth.
No. Over-the-counter whitening treatments are not as powerful as our professional brightening services. Our treatments often produce noticeable results after the first treatment, while over-the-counter options take multiple uses to see any difference.
Professional whitening treatments remove layers of surface stains, which accumulate over time. If you avoid deeply pigmented foods, drinks, and tobacco, then your smile can remain bright for a few years. For those who don't wish to reduce their intake of pigmented foods or drinks, you may need a touch-up or a follow-up appointment once every 12-18 months.
Our Compassionate Dentist's Teeth Whitening Services
You deserve a smile you can't wait to share. At Gen Z Dentistry, we offer reliable teeth whitening in Glendale to improve the appearance of your smile. Our team believes your smile is unique, which is why we provide custom treatment plans to meet your needs, lifestyle, and smile goals. Whether you want a sparkling smile to boost your confidence or for a special event, we can help. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
CALL US: (718) 689-6060 REQUEST APPOINTMENT